Making foaming hand soap
- 12-ounces of Water (distilled or boiled is best but not needed if it will be used within a few weeks)
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid Castille Soap
- ½ tsp liquid oil like olive or almond
- Essential oils of choice for scent (optional)
- Fill the soap dispenser to about 1 inch of the top (leaving room for the bulky foaming pump and the soap to be added).
- Add at least 2 tablespoons of liquid castille soap to the water mixture (NOTE: do not add the soap first or it will create bubbles when the water is added.
- Add the oil (optional but it helps preserve the life of the dispenser) and any essential oils if you are using them.
- Close and lightly swish to mix.
- Use as you would any regular foaming soap.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink