- Meet the world’s most powerful computer
- Selling on line
- steam sweet potatoes instant pot
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL High Yield Ink Cartridges 2PK – 1 Black, 1 Color (Remanufactured)
- 128Gb SSD SATA III & 8Gb DDR3
- DISODIUM INOSINATE
- Soak Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar. The Results Will Amaze You!
- How to Use Citric Acid as a Preservative
- Youtube download
- Amazon: A Major Marketplace like eBay, but Cheaper.
- Etsy (as well as Ruby Lane): The Artsy-Crafty Platforms.
- Bonanza: A Fast-Growing Online Marketplace.
- Craigslist: The World’s Largest Online Classified Website.
- eBid: Another “Sell Anything” Marketplace.
- Your Online Store: The No-Competition Option.
- Place steamer basket in Instant Pot and add 1 cup water.
- Scrub sweet potatoes until skins are clean. Place on top of the steamer basket.
- Cover and place vent on lid to “Sealed”.
- Set on “Steam” program and set time for 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, don’t open lid. …
- Remove lid and serve.
- Disodium inosinate is generally produced from meat, including fish. Though it is normally a non-vegetarian product,
- it also may be produced from tapioca starch without any animal products involved in the production. The producer can provide information on the origin and it is in some cases labeled as “vegetarian” in ingredients lists when produced from plant sources.
Here is the excerpt from Wikipedia about DISODIUM INOSINATE:
“Disodium Inosinate is used as a food additive and often found in instant noodles, potato chips, and a variety of other snacks. This “salt” is generally not vegetarian and is typically produced from chicken byproducts or other meat industry waste.”
It also may appear in soy sauce and all kinds of sauces to enhance the savory flavor in food.
Unless the product ingredient is specifically saying disodium inosinate is made from plant,
we should forbid using product containing ingredient DISODIUM INOSINATE.
Attached are 2 instant noodles found in center.
1. NongShim is very famous Korean brand which have many kinds of instant noodle. Even though they claim this one as VEGAN,
we can’t even eat the noodle itself cause the disodium inosinate is on the noodle not on seasoning pack.
2. Udon instant noodle with disodium inosinate appears in its seasoning pack.
Citric Acid is the PH Increaser.
Boil 2 cups of distilled water and then add 0.05 percent to 0.1 percent citric acid powder to the water. Stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool. Add when cooled to homemade skin products such as lotion, lye soap and face cream as a preservative.
Squeeze a citrus fruit such as a lemon or lime over fresh produce to keep it from browning. The citric acid is particularly useful in preventing cut apples or bananas from browning after exposure to air.
Use 1 tsp. citric acid per qt.(4 cups) of water or juice when canning produce to help preserve the final product.
Add 1 tsp. citric acid per qt.(4 cups) of rinse and soak water when sprouting seeds until ready to consume.
*** Notes: A teaspoon of citric acid per quart of liquid is not enough to make a difference as a preservative. If you try to preserve with citric acid, you need to take the pH to 2 or lower.